Selecting only two webinars from our 2022 highlight reel was a challenge!
We chose these webinars not just because they were the most popular, but because they also showcase the technical capabilities of Atom5™ alongside our collaboration with patients and academic partners to co-create novel digital biomarkers.
In this webinar, our panel explored the topics from our paper, Time to See the Difference: Video Capture for Patient-Centered Clinical Trials, and examined:
- a case study in the development of a home-setting video tool for ataxia using the Aparito Atom5™ platform
- where technology can support more patient-centric clinical trials, which will be a major drive to support recruitment and retention
- how new endpoints can not only support modern solutions to existing rare diseases but might also be essential to design and develop new scales that are tailored to rare and neurodegenerative diseases
- Dr Elin Haf Davies – CEO of Aparito
- Dr Clare Matthews – Data Scientist at Aparito
- Adeline Merlet – Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, Development Strategy at Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dr Marcus Grobe-Einsler (MD) – Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen e.V. (DZNE, the German Centre for Neurodegenerative Diseases)
- how we designed a study to evaluate engagement with physiotherapy using mobile health technology
- how to involve patients early in the design phase of clinical trials
- how you can apply learnings to their own studies
- Dr Elisa Ferrer Mallol – Patient Advocacy Manager at Aparito
- Begonya Nafría – Patients Engagement in Research Coordinator at Sant Joan de Déu Children’s Hospital Barcelona
- Lucy Dixon – Chair at PCD Support UK
- Nora Navarro – Patient at Kids Barcelona