eConsent, onboarding, telemedicine and configurable video & PRO assessments all in one smartphone app: Atom5TM provides continuous data capture outside of the clinic supported by a website dashboard that enables patients to verify, onboard and provide ongoing consent.
- Questionnaires can be configured using validated PROs that we digitise or customised questionnaires
- Diaries enable patients to report a range of information including symptoms, adverse effects and medication dosage
- Tasks & Assessments allow patients to perform tasks from the comfort of their home including our vTUG and SARAhome video assessments
The web dashboard provides a portal for patients and caregivers to verify themselves, provide consent and onboard into studies.
- Patient Self-Onboarding and eConsent. The patient can be onboarded and give consent to the study remotely from their dashboard. Our DocuSign partnership provides FDA-compliant consent.
- Patient Verification with e-Link. PI can issue a specific link to the patient via their email which they need to access the e-consent.
- Patient Verification with Email only. Patients can independently log on and input their own email for verification.