eConsent, onboarding, telemedicine and configurable video & PRO assessments all in one smartphone app: Atom5TM provides continuous data capture outside of the clinic supported by a website dashboard that enables patients to verify, onboard and provide ongoing consent.
- Self-Onboarding and eConsent. Patients can be onboarded and consent to the study remotely from their own device.
- Questionnaires can be configured using validated PROs that we digitise or customised questionnaires.
- Diaries enable patients to report a range of information including symptoms, adverse effects and medication dosage.
- Tasks & Assessments allow patients to perform tasks from the comfort of their home including our vTUG, vHOT and SARAhome video assessments.
The web dashboard provides a portal for patients and caregivers to verify themselves, provide consent and onboard into studies.
- Clinician Portal. The patient can be onboarded and give consent to the study remotely from their dashboard. Our DocuSign partnership provides FDA-compliant consent.
- Dashboard. This allows the sponsor to view all patient data in an individual or cohort view with controlled access to the eCRF and eTMF
- Central Assessor Rating. Central assessors can log into the platform and rate videos captured in the clinic, reducing interrater variability
- Patient Verification with e-Link. PI can issue a specific link to the patient via their email which they need to access the e-consent.
- Real-Time. All patient captured data can be viewed in real-time to ensure quality and regular uploads. This allows the clinician to upload clinical data to the system, and communicate directly with individual patients