Who We Are
Patients living with life-limiting diseases need access to clinical trials and innovative treatments.
Aparito provides that access, wherever patients are.
We digitise clinical trials and unlock real-world data through mobile apps, video assessments & wearable devices through Atom5™, our iOS & Android-compatible web and mobile app platform.
Our platform integrates clinical & regulatory expertise to capture patient data and develop digital endpoints to streamline the drug development process.
Atom5™ captures multiple, high-frequency data points from video, voice, wearables and ePRO and, analyses the data in conjunction with our team of data scientists to provide rich, real-time insights to clinical teams.
This is a key position within the Business Development (BD) team at Aparito. You will be responsible for supporting all aspects of BD.
You will work closely with the CEO and other members of the leadership team to design and structure proposals, RFPs and presentations that are tailored to specific customer needs and synthesise information and communicate internally at Aparito and externally to clients.
In return, you will gain expertise in adapting existing clinical trial protocols to DCT and hybrid delivery and experience working alongside our committed in-house teams of product and tech leads, clinicians, and data scientists.
The successful candidate will have an undergraduate or graduate qualification or equivalent in a scientific or health-related field; experience in data management e.g. data processing, data cleaning, data manipulation and a high level of attention to detail in order to deal with and process large complex datasets.
- Take immediate responsibility for supporting all aspects of the sales cycle including RFPs proposals.
- Ability to adapt well to changing timelines and requirements and deliver on commitments to time is critical.
- Conduct market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision-making.
- Define proposals and client-facing materials for potential solutions; liaise closely with senior colleagues, to deliver complex solutions with clinical benefit.
- Communicate confidently and clearly with prospective clients
- Make informed choices regarding what technologies to use and when to use them.
- Proactively communicate client needs internally to tech, delivery and data science and compliance teams.
- Produce BD materials and manage the process from initial communication to proposal, budget costings and contract close. This will be done using the CRM to maintain visibility of new opportunities
- Provide timely updates on BD progress to the CEO.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree with a scientific background preferred.
- Previous commercial consulting experience, ideally within drug development/or life sciences.
- Demonstrated interest in the health and life sciences industry sector, specifically digital health technology.
- Understanding of clinical trials and clinical outcome assessments
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to explain complex concepts and frameworks and place these in appropriate client situations and context.
- Creative and resourceful person who loves web and mobile technologies.
- Excited by the opportunity to shape the future of DCT and hybrid clinical trials.
- Your interests go beyond just your team’s objectives; you are curious about where the organisation is moving as a whole.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace tools. Experience with HubSpot and JIRA is a plus.
- Proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients.
- Competitive base with OTE + pension + benefits
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 32 days holiday per year, increasing with service
- Remote working with some travel required
Ready to Apply?
If you want to join our team and help digitise clinical trials, we’d love to hear from you!
Please share your CV and cover letter using the form below.
Meet the team behind Aparito!