Who We Are
Patients living with life-limiting diseases need access to clinical trials and innovative treatments.
Aparito provides that access, wherever patients are.
We digitise clinical trials and unlock real-world data through mobile apps, video assessments & wearable devices through Atom5™, our iOS & Android-compatible web and mobile app platform.
Our clinical trial platform integrates regulatory expertise to capture patient data and develop digital endpoints so we can streamline the drug development process.
Atom5™ captures multiple, high-frequency data points from video, voice, wearables and ePRO and, analyses the data in conjunction with our team of data scientists to provide rich, real-time insights to clinical teams.
We are looking for a skilled and capable QA/Test Engineer to join our team! This is a chance to shape a growing health-tech business by launching digital products to the market. You will be working with a team of experts in technology and healthcare to provide life-changing solutions for our clients.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for working closely with the Project and Development Teams to ensure the timely and quality delivery of projects. This is a very hands-on role to test in-house applications by designing, writing and updating test cases and test scripts.
In return, you will gain expertise in adapting your skills in the fast-growing sector of health tech and clinical trials tech, working alongside our committed in-house teams of product and tech leads, clinicians, and data scientists.
- Drive QA throughout the full lifecycle of the software product: making sure that testing/QA is part of the product from the inception, continues into the development/build phase and as part of the support and release cycle.
- Contribute to test planning by reviewing functional and non-functional requirements, raising issues and rejecting poor and/or unclear requirements.
- Write test cases and scripts.
- Maintain and execute the regression test suite.
- Ensure full requirements coverage and traceability within test specifications, including non-functional requirements.
- Work within the Quality Assurance and Test function to ensure testing follows best practices and aligns with the agreed QA Strategy.
- Champion the need for testing processes, explaining the benefits and justifications across development and wider business functions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrable understanding of best practices in systems Integration and end-to-end application testing.
- Good understanding of development processes and collaboration with technical dev and infrastructure teams.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Ability to access database systems to aid testing (e.g. SQL scripts)
- Ability to perform user-centric testing to identify issues early, as well as troubleshoot live systems.
- Experience in working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban etc).
- Understanding of scripting tools and languages.
- Experience with automated testing tools for web, mobile and/or API testing automation.
- Experience in working in highly regulated sectors (eg fintech, health tech).
- Experience with the mobile application release process to App/Play stores, including tools like Test Flight.
Our employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, annual leave allowance plus a day off for your birthday, flexible working hours and access to the employee assistance programme. Aparito’s team are encouraged to be as creative as they can be and are always looking at ways to develop and challenge the way we do things, identifying and prioritising continuous improvement activities across the business.
Ready to Apply?
If you want to join our team and help digitise clinical trials, we’d love to hear from you!
Please share your CV and cover letter using the form below.
Meet the team behind Aparito!