Patients living with life-limiting diseases need access to clinical trials and innovative treatments.
Aparito provides that access, wherever patients are.
We bring clinical trials to patients and unlock real-world data through mobile apps, video assessments & wearable devices through Atom5™, our iOS & Android-compatible web and mobile app platform.
Our platform integrates clinical & regulatory expertise to capture patient data and develop digital endpoints for hybrid and decentralized clinical trials to streamline the drug development process.
Atom5™ captures multiple, high-frequency data points from video, voice, wearables and ePRO and, analyses the data in conjunction with our team of data scientists to provide rich, real-time insights to clinical teams.
We are looking for a Patient Group Accelerator Programme Coordinator that’s passionate about patient engagement and ….
- Manages ongoing partnerships with Patient Advocacy Groups (PAGs) that are part of Aparito’s Patient Group Accelerator Programme (PGAP).
- As part of PGAP activities related to the co-development of electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOAs) and or digital biomarkers:
- Designs and conducts surveys/ questionnaires and/or focus groups/interviews with patients in order to identify meaningful aspects of health and analyse the results for further identification of concept(s) of interest to be measured.
- Coordinates the selection of Atom5TM capabilities together with PAGs and reaching out to internal teams such as IT Development and/or Data Science.
- Co-develops Atom5TM requirements specification with PAGs and liaise with Tech team for the configuration of an Atom5TM fit-for-purpose platform.
- Maintains confidentiality about all aspects of the work.
- Together with PAG representatives, coordinates the engagement of a small group of patients to coordinate usability testing of a fit-for-purpose Atom5TM platform.
- Organises feedback sessions to gather patient experience with the platform.
- Supports the team in the development of new partnerships by contributing to disseminate the PGAP internally and externally.
- Is an external representative for the company in all patient advocacy/ engagement related topics.
Education & Experience
- Life science degree, with experience in applying qualitative research methods in health research. MSc in related disciplines would be a welcome asset.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar roles in the health care sector/patient organisations/academia.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Knowledge of other EU languages would be valued.
- Previous experience in patient engagement, particularly in the rare disease field, with knowledge of patient engagement practices and tools.
- Strong technical skills for platforms such as JIRA, Trello, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc
- Knowledge of qualitative research methods in health research.
- Strong understanding of the clinical trial /drug development process
- Empathic and driven by patients’ needs.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts using plain language.
- Interest in digital health and developing solutions with a positive impact on patients’ lives.
- Team-worker, able to assess priorities and keep track of different ongoing activities.
- Full-time permanent contract (40 h/week)
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Occasional visits to Wrexham and attendance at global conferences
Ready to Apply?
If you want to join our team and help digitize clinical trials, we’d love to hear from you before 4 October 2022!
Please share your CV and cover letter using the form below.
Meet the team behind Aparito!