Who We Are
Patients living with life-limiting diseases need access to clinical trials and innovative treatments.
Aparito provides that access, wherever patients are.
We bring clinical trials to patients and unlock real-world data through mobile apps, video assessments & wearable devices through Atom5™, our iOS & Android-compatible web and mobile app platform.
Our platform integrates clinical & regulatory expertise to capture patient data and develop digital endpoints for hybrid and decentralized clinical trials to streamline the drug development process.
Atom5™ captures multiple, high-frequency data points from video, voice, wearables and ePRO and, analyses the data in conjunction with our team of data scientists to provide rich, real-time insights to clinical teams.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud DevOps Engineer that’s results-driven, and who will work with our team to manage, develop, troubleshoot and improve cloud applications and processes!
The Cloud DevOps Engineer will use their skills to operationally support Aparito’s Atom5™ Software-as-a-Service offering, as well as work on building cloud capability within the growing technical team.
- Support the business in managing the cloud infrastructure of Aparito Atom5™ cloud software
- Support development team by assisting in Gitlab management, and Continuous Integration processes
- Oversee security practices implementation relating to Cloud and network infrastructure
- Support the CTO in building and expanding the Cloud DevOps team at Aparito
- Operationally support Aparito Atom5 platform on Azure cloud infrastructure: deployments, patching, monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting
- Lead initiative to improve infrastructure automation processes
- Review and improve security within the Aparito network and infrastructure
- Work with development teams in establishing best practices with Continuous Integration and Automated Deployments
- Participate in the hiring process and mentor new team members in DevOps practices
- A solid understanding of the Linux user space
- Good knowledge of scripting using bash or Python and networking
- Experience with public cloud offerings from major cloud providers (Azure experience is a plus)
- Passion for automated processes, with working knowledge of at least of automation framework e.g. Azure Powershell, Terraform, Ansible
- A keen interest in new technologies
- Experience in managing applications on Azure cloud
- Experience setting up and/or managing CI/CD and deployment pipeline
- Experience with metrics, monitoring, alerting and logging systems; e.g. Sensu, Graphite, ELK, Prometheus, CloudWatch
- Understanding of containers and experience with Docker
- £65,000 – £85,000 depending on skills and experience + pension + benefits
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 32 days holiday per year, increasing with service
- Hybrid working, 1-2 days per week from the office in Wrexham, the remainder from home (negotiable)
Ready to Apply?
If you want to join our team and help bring clinical trials to patients, we’d love to hear from you!
Please share your CV and cover letter using the form below.
Meet the team behind Aparito!